Michael Sanchez, the brother of the billionaire Jeff Bezo’s girlfriend Lauren Sanchez has been the hot topic of the day with his involvement in yet another legal dispute.
The cable news personality and a talent manager is facing inquiry of being involved in the scandal as the world’s richest man seeks $1.7 million following the privacy scandal of his relationship with Lauren Sanchez.
Quick Facts: Michael Sanchez Net Worth: Meet Jeff Bezos Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez’s Brother
|Parents||Raymond Sanchez and Eleanor Sanchez.|
|Siblings||Lauren Sanchez and Elena Sanchez Blair|
Who is Michael Sanchez? The brother of Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend faces scrutiny https://t.co/V2jwIXejED
— TIME (@TIME) February 11, 2019
Michael Sanchez Career and Net Worth
Michael Sanchez’s media presence started to grow following news of the affair between Lauren and Bezos. Sanchez has worked as a talent seeker for International Creative Management and also as Lauren Sanchez’s manager when he went bankrupt in 2010.
He then worked with MTV as its sales and marketing director before becoming a producer at Axis Management. Later on, he became the founder of Double Tap Media which was a production company. He is also a noted figure in the political administration as most of his clients are Trump’s associates.
His involvement with these production and management companies earned him an estimated net worth of around $700,000.
Relationships and Family Explored
Michael was born to Raymond Sanchez and Eleanor Sanchez. His siblings include his two sisters, Lauren Sanchez and Elena Sanchez Blair. Michael is married to his longtime partner Casey Ashby, a Rodeo Drive Gucci store director in 2011. Currently, they do not have children.
His Twitter handle is @mikey2go which has 441 followers and over 4700 tweets.
Fun Facts on Michael Sanchez
- His birth year is 1967 and he is currently 54 years old.
- He is born to Raymond Sanchez and Eleanor Sanchez. Raymond was a pilot.
- Michael loved tennis since he was 11.
- He was the winner of the Queen City Open tennis competition held in Cincinnati 2018.
- He and his husband Casey Ashby met in 2006 and married in 2011.
- His sister Lauren Sanchez helped him with a massive loan of $165,000 after his bankruptcy.
- Following the scandal, Lauren Sanchez has parted ways with Michael.