Michael Tanner is a renowned author as well as a lecturer in some of the most prestigious Universities. He has been working as a Philosopher lecturer at Cambridge University and a fellowship in the Cato Institute for around 31 years as of now.
Michael Tanner is also the author of many books like “The inclusive Economy,” “Wagner,” etc. His unique style of writing and his passion for literature and philosophy has earned him many followers throughout the past years.
|Net Worth||2 million dollars|
|Education||Degree in Philosophy|
— Michael Tanner (@MTannerCato) July 26, 2018
10 Facts on Michael Tanner
- The exact date of birth for Michael Tanner has not been shared with the public yet. He was born in the year 1956, which makes him 64 years old as of now.
- Michael Tanner was born and raised in the United States. The name of his parents or siblings has not been revealed yet.
- According to his Wikipedia page, Michael Tanner has written almost a dozen books that were all successful.
- Besides literature and Philosophy, Michael Tanner gives great importance to music in his life. He sings and plays music in his free time.
- He likes to keep his personal life private. No information on his wife or children is known to date.
- Michael Tanner has won many awards and has many investments all around the globe. Hie net worth is estimated to be near 2million dollars.
- Michael is active on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter. However, we only have his Twitter handle for now.
- In the year 2020, Michael Tanner recently launched his new book named ” The Inclusive Economy.”
- At the age of 64, Michael Tanner still aspires to write as many books as possible and enlighten as many people as he can.
- Michael is a well-educated man and has a degree in Philosophy. The name of the institution is unknown.