Michele Lacroix is a Belgian model who is famed for being the wife of famous Belgium football player; Kevin De Bruyne who plays as a midfielder for Belgium national football team. Michele has worked for an agency known as Prime Impressiosn Hostesses Hasselt.
Talking about Michele’s husband; Kevin De Bruyne is a popular European football player who has played for top European teams such as Chelsea; Wolfsburg and Manchester City.
Quick Facts: Michele Lacroix
|Birthday||8 December 1993|
|Husband||Kevin De Bruyne (m 2017)|
|Education||University of Hassel|
10 Facts on Michele Lacroix
- Michele Lacroix is a Belgian model who is famous as the wife of popular Belgian midfielder, Kevin De Bruyne.
- She was born on 8 December 1993 which makes Michele Lacroix’s age 27-year old at the time of this writing.
- The lovely woman originally hails from Genk Belgium. As such; Michele Lacroix belongs to a Belgian nationality.
- She obtained her college education from the University of Hasselt in Belgium.
- Moving towards her relationship status; she is a happily married woman. Michele Lacroix tied her wedding knot with her husband; Kevin De Bruyne in June of 2017.
- From their union; the duo is also blessed with three children; two sons ( Mason Milian De Bruyne and Rome De Bruyne) and a daughter (Suri De Bruyne).
- Michele Lacroix’s boyfriend; Kevin De Bruyne helped the Belgium football team to reach third place at the 2018 FIFA World Cup that was held in Russia.
- Michele Lacronix’s net worth has not been officially disclosed as of now. However her husband; Kevin De Bruyne has maintained his net worth is at $60 million.
- Michele is currently enjoying a great married life with her husband and enjoying a life and elegant style with her family.
- Nonetheless; she is also active on social media sites as well. Michele Lacroix has amassed more than 276 K followers on her official Instagram account and in excess of 1K followers on her Twitter account.