Michele Singer Reiner is called a celebrity spouse who has earned most of her fame for being the wife of the popular American actor name Rob Reiner. The couple tied the knot back in the year 1989 and now with two children, they seem very happy.
|Name||Michele Singer Reiner|
|Siblings||Suzanne Singer and Martine Weinstock|
|Children||Nick Reiner and Romy Reiner|
Professionally, Michele is also well regarded as an actress who once appeared in a very popular movie named Mixed Nuts. Even though there is not much information regarding her on the internet, we know that she has been the most supportive wife Rob can ever get.
— Michele Reiner (@michelereiner) January 29, 2017
He had previously married to Penny Marshall and has a child with her whose name is Tracy Reiner. Now, all his children live with him and his wife Michele. Michele must be a proud mother as both of her children are doing great in their respective fields.
10 Facts About Michele Singer Reiner:
- Michele Singer Reiner’s current age remains a mystery as we do not know when she was born.
- She belongs to Reiner’s family after getting married to Rob Reiner but her maternal family still remains unknown.
- There is no official Wiki page under her currently.
- She is well-known to be the wife of the legendary actor Rob Reiner.
- The net worth of Michele is probably being calculated and will be out on the internet very soon.
- Wife of Rob Reiner is an actress who has appeared in the popular movie named Mixed Nuts.
- She was married to Rob back in the year 1989 and the couple has now lived for more than 31 years.
- She has a total of two children shared with her husband. They are Nick Reiner and Romy Reiner.
- Talking about her family members, she has two siblings who are Suzanne Singer and Martine Weinstock.
- This famous actress is active on Twitter with more than 3100 followers.