Micheline Roquebrune is a famous personality known as an actress and a painter. She gained popularity after she got married to famous Scottish actor Sean Connery. She is also famous for her appearance in the 1983 Action/Spy movie Never Say Never Again.
Her husband is an award-winning actor who is known for his work in movies like Dr. No, Goldfinger, From Russia with Love, Thunderball, etc. The couple has also worked together in numerous movies and web series. Details about her career as an actress can be found in her IMDB profile.
|Birthday||4 April, 1929|
|Height||5′ 5″ (165 cm)|
|Weight||132lbs (60 kg)|
10 Facts on Micheline Roquebrune
- Micheline Roquebrune was born in 1929 as Micheline Roquebrune Connery. She is 91 years old as of 2020.
- She celebrates her birthday every year on 4th April and her Zoidical sign in Aries.
- She is 5 feet 5 inches tall which is 1.65 meters. She truly looked stunning with her gorgeous looks and good physiques in photos of her when she was young.
- Her eyes are light brown color and her hair is blond.
- Micheline is the widow of actor Sean Connery, her husband recently died on 31 October 2020.
- The couple got married in 1975 and were happily married for 46 years and 9 months until her husband died. Her husband is a year younger than her.
- Though she did not give birth to children, her husband was previously married to Australian actress, Diane Cilento from 1962 to 1973 with whom he had Jason Connery, his only child.
- Micheline Roquebrune is of Moroccan and French Nationality.
- Her husband has served in the United Kingdom royal navy and has also earned the title of Sir Thomas Sean Connery.
- She has not maintained an online presence, her account on popular social media sites could not be found however, her fans frequently love to share her pictures.