Michelle Buteau is an actress and stand-up comedian. This pretty American lady has been around for two decades, but only gained international recognization with her new Netflix show, Welcome to Buteaupia.
Netflix has started a trend of showcasing more socially rooted stories and small-life stories to a wider audience. While it has given a platform to newcomers to showcase their talent, it has been a means for old bones to salvage their careers.
|Birthday||July 24, 1977|
|Age||43 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inch|
|Husband||Gijs van der Most|
|Education||Florida International University|
Michelle talks about relationships, cultural differences, government workers, and parenthood on the new Netflix show Welcome to Buteaupia. This lady is a married woman and shares two children with her husband.
Find out some interesting facts about Michelle here.
10 Facts on Michelle Buteau
- Michelle Buteau is an American actress and known for her stand-up comedian. She is also a podcast host. She has a few notable Netflix shows to her name including The Comedy Lineup and The Circle.
- You can follow this pretty lady on social media like Instagram and Twitter. She is active on Twitter as @MichelleButeau. Her Twitter page has 41.1k followers.
- As seen on her Twitter page, Michelle Buteau is living in the Bronx, New York City in 2020. Her nationality is American.
- She is also active on Instagram. You can find her on Instagram as @michellebuteau. Her Instagram page has 155k followers.
- Born in the year 1977, Michelle celebrates her birthday on the 24th of July. Her age is 43 years old now. She has a height of 5 feet and 5 inches.
- She was born in New Jersey to her American parents. Her father is Otis van der Most and her mother is Hazel van der Most.
- Michelle Buteau is a family woman herself. She is a married woman since 2010 and her husband’s name is Gijs van der Most.
- This couple dated each other for a short period before officiating their nuptials.
- Buteau and Gijs van der Mot have two children together. Their twin sons, Hazel and Otis were born via surrogacy in January of 2019.
- As seen in her Wikipedia bio, Michelle’s parents hail for the different ethnic groups. Her father is a Haitian of Lebanese descent, while her mother is a Jamaican of French descent.