Michelle Day is well-known as a journalist who has been currently providing her services at Kettering Health Network as their Senior Public Relations Specialist. Before working at Kettering Health Network, she used to work as an External Affairs Specialist at Columbia Gas of Ohio.
|Education||Madison Plains High School, Otterbein University|
Likewise, she also worked as an administrative assistant at WCMH-TV from 2004 until 2006. From December 2008 until December 2009, she had worked as a health unit coordinator at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit). Also, she worked as an associate producer at WHIO-TV from May 2008 until May 2010.
Introducing my coworkers to my mom’s delicious cookies! 🍪😍 pic.twitter.com/oHMNpqDxDW
— Michelle Day (@mday0423) December 16, 2020
10 Facts on Michelle Day:
- Michelle Day’s information is still not written on Wikipedia but you will definitely know everything about her once you complete reading all of these 10 facts.
- Since Michelle Day has not spoken anything about her husband, we are still unknown whether she has been married or not.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Michelle Day as of 2020 is under review and will be known very soon.
- As of now, she has not yet spoken anything about her age but we can say that she is around her fifties.
- Michelle stands at a perfect height matching her personality. Nevertheless, the exact figure is not known..
- Although Michelle cannot be found on Instagram, we can find her on Twitter where her username is @mday0423 and she has around 1.2 thousand followers there.
- As she was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, USA, her nationality is definitely American.
- Well-known as a journalist, she usually describes herself as a Media Spokesperson.
- Moving on to her education, Michelle had completed her high school studies at Madison Plains High School. Later, she completed her BA degree in Journalism from Otterbein University.
- Michelle kicked off her professional career as a Unit Clerical Associate at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.