Michelle Distler is currently serving as a Mayor of Shawnee, Kansas. She has broad experience in handling businesses, services, and functions. Previously, she was the City of Shawnee’s city council member. Also, he worked as an access auditor II and analyst for Sprint/Embarq.
Most recently, in November 2020, Michelle became the headline in the tabloid when the news of her being arrest swirled all around the internet. Know the reason behind her arrest as well as other exclusive facts of Michelle Distler below!
|Profession||Shawnee, Kansas’s Mayor|
Councilmember Tammy Thomas and I visited the new community room at Broken Arrow Elementary! It features a food pantry, shoes, coats and accessories, hygiene items, books, a computer, and more to help those in times of need.
Read more: https://t.co/LFGdVnkTds pic.twitter.com/2WfeB1g3UQ
— Michelle Distler (@michelledistler) February 7, 2020
10 Facts On Michelle Distler
- Michelle is 47 years old as of 2020. She was born in 1973. Her birthday falls on 19 November every year.
- Michelle holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Currently, she lives in Shawnee, Kansas.
- Talking about her education, Michelle is a graduate of Friends University. There she completed her bachelor’s as well as a master of science/ Human Resources Development/Organizational Development.
- Alongside that, she has also earned many qualifications, professional certificates, and designations from Johnson County Community College, Shawnee Citizen Police Academy, and few more institutions.
- She has been serving as the Mayor of Shawnee, KS since April 2015. Prior to that, she also worked as a City Council member at the City of Shawnee from April 2006 to 2015.
- Distler’s first job was Graphic designer and production artist at Russell-Hampton/Daniels Publishing.
- Distler has also volunteering experiences. She volunteered as Highway Adopter at Adopt-A_Highway, as a hair donation at Locks of love.
- Michelle Distler was arrested on Wednesday on 3 December in charge of perjury in a non-felony trial. As per kctv5, the charge was filed back on 23 November. She was taken to Johnston County jail and later released on bail of $2,500.
- Is she married? Michelle is very much secretive about her love life. So, details about her marriage and her husband are yet to get disclosed.
- Though information about her husband is perplexing, she has a daughter who is involved in many organizations.