Michelle Gadellaa Age And Wikipedia: How old is Zak Kirkup’s Wife? Stay with the article to find out more.
Michelle Gadellaa is the Principal Project Officer at the Department of Health (WA Health). Gadellaa is the wife of Australian politician, Zak Kirkup. Zak was the leader of the Liberal Party of Western Australia from November 24, 2020, to March 13, 2021.
At the Department of Health, Michelle started as the Legislation Officer in December 2014.
Michelle Gadellaa Age And Wikipedia:
Michelle Gadellaa’s age might be in the early 30s.
Michelle’s husband, Zak was born on February 23, 1987, in Subiaco, Western Australia.
Michelle Gadellaa is not on Wikipedia. But Kirkup has a detailed Wikipedia page about his political career and personal life.
Zak Kirkup’s Wife And Children Revealed
Michelle Gadellaa and Zak Kirkup got married in 2018.
Zak’s full name is Zak Richard Francis Kirkup. Michelle lives in Perth, Western Australia, Australia, with her husband. Michelle Gadellaa does not have any children.
As per Mandurah Mail, Zak Kirkup and Michelle Gadellaa tied the knot in February 2018, in Perth. The wedding took place in 130-year old heritage, St Georges Cathedral, among 230 guests. Michelle and Zak’s wedding reception took place in the Lamonts. Kirkup and Gadellaa went to Singapore for their honeymoon.
|Profession||Principal Project Officer|
Some Facts You Didn’t Know About Michelle Gadellaa
- Michelle Gadellaa graduated from Curtin University, Perth, Australia, with a Bachelors in Arts, a double major in History, and International Relations in 2011, as per her LinkedIn profile.
- The details about Gadellaa’s net worth are private. Her husband Zak’s net worth might be in millions. Zak is one of the most successful politicians in Australia.
- Michelle prefers to keep her personal life away from the media. Gadellaa is yet to reveal any details about her family, parents, and background.
- Gadellaa is not present on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
- She began working as Appointments Secretary in the Office of the Premier in May 2012.