Being a Candian Businesswoman, Michelle Zatlyn’s net worth is still not revealed by the authorities.
Michelle Zatlyn is known for being the COO and co-founder of a web performance and security company that goes by the name Cloud fare alongside Matthew Prince, who is the CEO with whom she first met at the famed Harvard Business School, and her other friend, Lee Holloway.
Her company, Cloudflare, has seen incredible growth since it was founded in 2009. The company has a colossal valuation of $3.5 billion and has more than 700 employees.
10 Facts On Michelle Zatlyn
- Michelle Zatlyn is an entrepreneur from Canada who is known for being one of the co-founders as well as COO for the company Cloudflare.
- She was born in Prince Albert, Canada. Zatlyn belongs to a Canadian nationality having a white ethnic background.
- Michelle Zatlyn does not have an official Wikipedia of her on the internet. However, her bio is covered by us in these 10 facts, which are dedicated to Michelle.
- Michelle is 43 years of age as she was born in the year 1978.
- Before Cloudflare, she served as a product manager at the popular Toshiba and worked as an intern at Google while studying for her MBA degree.
- Zatlyn obtained her bachelor of arts and science from McGill University. However, her family details are not known.
- Moving towards her love life, she is a happily married woman. The name of Michelle Zatlyn’s husband remains unanimous. Talking about their children, the duo also shares a son.
- Michele Zatlyn’s actual salary remains unclear as of now. But it assumed that her net worth is estimated to be several million dollars.
- She is also an avid hiker and loves practicing yoga, visiting farmer markets, and loves Bar method.
- Michelle is also active on her Twitter account that has nearly 17 K followers. You can add her on Facebook too!!