Anna Callaway is prominently known as the wife of an American professional baseball coach and former pitcher Mickey Callaway. According to the sources, she is a former healthcare representative for Pfizer, an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation.
Anna and Mickey married in 2001 and have been together for two decades. Recently, on February 2, 2021, the news swirled on the media that at least five women accused her husband Mickey of inappropriate behavior.
The women accused Mickey of incessant, inappropriate sexual advances towards them. However, Anna is yet to make any comments regarding the allegation.
Quick Facts: Anna Callaway: Mickey Callaway Wife Once Worked For Pfizer
|Birthday||May 25, 1975|
|Profession||Former Healthcare Representative|
|Parents||Farrington Burnett Snipes Jr and Larry Baddour|
|Children||Catherine and Madeline (Daughters)|
EXCLUSIVE: 5 Women detail lewd, unwanted advances from Mickey Callaway, spanning at least five years, three teams.
— Katie Strang (@KatieJStrang) February 2, 2021
10 Facts On Anna Callaway
- Anna Callaway is the wife of Mickey Callaway, the MLB team’s former manager, the New York Mets. The couple has been married for two decades.
- Anna and Mickey got engaged on October 7, 2001. Later, they exchanged the wedding vows on October 21, 2001, at the Memphis Brooks Museum in Memphis.
- The couple has two children from their relationship, making the family of four. They are raising two daughters named Catherine and Madeline.
- Anna Callaway is of age 45 as she was born Anna Louisa Currie Snipes in the year 1975. Moreover, she blows the birthday candle on the 25th of May, every year.
- Callaway is the daughter of Farrington Burnett Snipes Jr and Larry Baddour.
- She graduated from Tuscaloosa Academy in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, in 1993. Later, she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Auburn University.
- Regarding the professional background, the wiki sources suggest that she worked as a healthcare representative for Pfizer, an American pharmaceutical company.
- The exact net worth figure of Anna Callaway is still under review. Meanwhile, she is likely to enjoy a net worth in millions with her former MLB player husband.
- She does not have a Wikipedia page. However, her husband Mickey has a Wikipedia page mentioning that he is a Pitching Coach of the MLB team, Los Angeles Angels. Previously, he served as a Baseball Manager for the New York Mets from 2018 to 2019.
- After the allegations, Mickey stated that my conduct was in no way intended to be disrespectful to any women involved. Furthermore, he said that he made his wife aware of the general allegations.