Carolyn Brown is the loving wife of the Golden State Warriors head coach, Mike Brown. He is an interim head coach for the Warriors for the time being. He is going to replace Steve Kerr for the NBA giants. Brown first got into coaching staff as an unpaid video intern in 1992 with the Denver Nuggets. Afterward, he went to coach Cleveland Cavaliers and LA Lakers.
His wife, Carolyn, has been with him through thicks and thins of his life. The couple met in Denver and clicked instantly. Even though Carolyn had a boyfriend at the time, she finally stuck with Mike and they went to tie the marital knots as well. The couple has two children as of now. Here is everything you need to know about her.
— Cameron Brown (@cam_brown75) November 27, 2016
10 Facts on Carolyn Brown
- Carolyn Brown is the wife of the interim NBA head coach, Mike Brown.
- Brown is currently managing the Golden State Warriors in the National Basketball Association. The Warriors are yet to lose the game in his coaching.
- The coach is currently 50 years old. However, Carloyn’s age is not known yet.
- Carolyn, understandably, doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography but Mike has a well dedicated one.
- As per Celebrity Net Worth, Mike has a net worth of around $12 Million.
- Mark and Carolyn met with each other for the first time in Denver. It was a couple of decades before.
- Moreover, they do share two children together.
- Speaking of her family, her elder son, Elijah was a college basketball player based in New Mexico. He speaks very highly of his mother in his interviews.
- Likewise, her younger son, Cameron studies biology in college. Also, he is a football defensive back for the Case Western Reserve University.
- Furthermore, the family has been a guardian to the WNBA star, Niarra Fields.