Mike Florio is a well-known media personality. He is popular as the television commentator, radio host, and sports writer. He has his own website “Profootballtalk.com“, and he writes in it about National Football League. And he also works for the NBC’s show Football Night in America and also in the Sunday Night Football.
Mike has well established himself in this field of journalism. Many people recognize his work and he is one of the best in this field. Know more about Mike Florio from the details below.
|Birthday||June 8, 1965|
|Profession||Radio Host, Televison Commentator, Sportswriter|
|Net Worth||$1 million -$5 million|
Source: NFL wants to shorten opt-out window because some players who fear they’d be cut are taking the stipend and others who want new deals are using a potential opt out as leverage https://t.co/WpH8O0aoYS
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 2, 2020
10 Facts About Mike Florio
- Mike Florio was born in the year 1965. He is 55 years of age as of 2020 and he celebrates his birthday on every 8th day of June.
- Born and raised in Ohio, United States, Mike Florio holds the American nationality. His ethnic background is not known.
- We have no information available about Mike’s parents and siblings.
- Mike did his graduation from Wheeling Central Catholic High School in the year 1983.
- Later, Mike joined the Carnegie Mellon University and graduated from there with two degrees of engineering. He also went to the Law school of West Virginia University and completed in 1991.
- Mike started his career as a sportswriter in the year 2000 working for NFLtalk.com. And later in 2001, he created his own website Profootballtalk.com and started writing in it.
- Talking about Mike’s personal life, he is married to his beautiful wife, Jill Florio. And the couple has a child together.
- Details regarding Mike’s height and other body statics are not available.
- Mike has not shared anything about his salary and net worth. However, he is estimated to have a net worth in the range of $1 million – $5 million.
- You can know about his work from the twitter page .@ProFootballTalk.