Mike Fricilone is a Republican candidate running for the general election that is to be held on the third of November. On the 17th of March, he won the primary election. And, since then, he has promised to bring solutions like energy independence and necessary health reforms.
With the experience of many years, most people do seem to believe that he could put his words into action. Similarly, for the congressional seat, he is representing Illinois’ 3rd Congressional District. Here are some facts about the politician, Mike Fricilone.
|Age||66 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches (1.7 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||JFK High School and Knox College|
I kicked off the 4th of July Weekend with Orland Park’s Veterans Liberty Run/Walk. I’m incredibly thankful for the opportunity to join Orland Park residents as they honored our great veterans! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/U1VhTjcat4
— Fricilone For Congress (@FriciloneMike) July 6, 2020
10 Facts on Mike Fricilone
- Mike Fricilone (born on 11 October 1954) is an American politician running for the election to the U.S. House. His age is 66 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Libra.
- He does not have a Wiki bio. Nonetheless, the facts in this article will help you get some insights into the life of the politician, Mr. Fricilone.
- Regarding his background, he has spent most of his life working as a public servant as well as a local leader. From the year 2012, he has been the Will County Board member.
- He is married to his wife who is his highschool sweetheart.
- Mike Fricilone is a member of the Republican Political Party.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 remains under review for now. So, at present, there’s no knowing just how much of a wealth he has been able to acquire.
- Speaking of his education, he is a graduate of JFK High School. And, he went to Knox College for his higher studies.
- Like most of the Illinois natives, his religion is Christianity too.
- His family members have not been introduced to the public. Hence, most people are unaware of them.
- He is the representative of Illinois’ 3rd Congressional District for the general election of November 2020.