Mike Madrid is a very popular author who wrote the popular and most-read books including The Supergirls: Fashion, Feminism, Fantasy, and the History of Comic Book Heroines, Wildfire Collection, The Lizard Princess: The History of Arcadia Tod Davies, etc.
Where is author Mike Madrid from? It is said that he was born in San Francisco, California, USA. However, we have found out that he has been currently living in Sacramento, California currently. After completing his BS degree, Mike kicked off his professional career as a political director for the California Republican Party.
I am at war with this squirrel. For the past week he’s decided to make a home in an eave above my ceiling and I can hear his every move. All day. pic.twitter.com/MY5fTy9AlO
— Mike Madrid (@madrid_mike) April 20, 2020
After working for just 2 years there, he left his position, and in the year 2000, he became the vice president of Guerra DeBerry Coody. In January 2002, Mike was appointed the Public Affairs Director at League of California Cities. He worked there for nearly 7 years before his current position as Principal at GrassrootsLab.
10 Facts on Mike Madrid:
- Mike Madrid has not revealed anything about his family members until now.
- Moving on to his earnings, he seems not to share both his salary as well as net worth currently.
- Mike is originally from San Francisco, California, United States, and thus, he is said to be an American.
- Professionally, he is said to be an author who has also been currently serving as the Principal of GrassrootsLab.
- We are completely unknown about his love life and wife at the moment.
- Mike’s actual age seems to be a mystery as he has never shared his date of birth in front of the general public.
- Since we cannot find him on Wikipedia, we have to search for him on LinkedIn.
- He seems to be very active on Twitter where he has managed to gain more than 86 thousand followers until now.
- Mike had completed his BS degree from Georgetown University.
- We are also unknown about his height, weight, and other body measurements.