Mike Whan’s net worth must be a fortune. He enjoyed a salary of $1,176,119 per year during his time at ALGA.
He is a former commissioner of the American Ladies Golf Association and has made a pretty good name for himself. Therefore, it is good to know about the next USGA CEO as we reveal to you about his family in the facts section below.
Mike Whan Wikipedia And Bio
Mike Whan is not featured on the Wikipedia page yet.
However, he is active on LinkedIn which pretty much gives oversight to his career and professional biography.
Who is Mike Whan Wife?
Mike Whan is married to his wife, Meg Whan.
He and Meg share 3 children, namely, Austin Whan, Wesley Whan, and Connor Whan.
|Birthday||February 10, 1965|
After serving as LPGA commissioner for 11 years, Mike Whan has been named the new CEO of the USGA: https://t.co/rpGBPyAeH2 pic.twitter.com/gTXtKZSzCP
— Golf Digest (@GolfDigest) February 17, 2021
Interesting Facts on Mike Whan
- According to ESPN, Mike Whan has been appointed the next CEO of USGA (United States Gold Association), replacing its former CEO Mike Davis.
- Born on February 10, 1965, he is currently 56 years old. He owns American nationality. His full name is Michael Whan.
- Speaking of family, his parents are unknown to the public. He currently resides in Lake Mary, a city in Florida.
- His Linkedin bio suggests that he has served as a commissioner, CEO, president, and general manager over his long career.
- We can find him on Twitter at ‘LPGACommish,’ which he joined in 2013 and boast 13 k followers.
- He started working as a commissioner at ALGA in 2009 and announced his retirement a decade in 2021.
- The Ladies Golf Team in America has only been this successful and well know thanks to his guidance.
- Mike Whan, the man who has been appointed to be the next CEO of USGA, has not yet disclosed anything about his earnings and salary. Now that he is the CEO of USGA, the number should be higher. He could have an estimated net worth in millions.