Miles Chalmers is a Canadian actor. He is popular for his role as Zev in “The 100” (2019-2020). Likewise, he portrayed Officer Crawford in Arrow (2019).
Miles Chalmers is also a writer and director in making. Moreover, he is represented by the famous KC Talent.
|Birthday||August 20, 1990|
10 Facts on Miles Chalmers
- Miles Chalmers is an actor. Born on August 20, 1990, Miles turned into the age of 30 years old as of this year. Likewise, his astrological sign is Leo.
- Though Miles Chalmers has starred in nearly 10 movies and series, his Wikipedia is still absent. So, we have amassed amusing facts about the “The 100” actor.
- Talking about his physical stature, Miles touches the height of 6 feet tall. Similarly, he works out to maintain muscular biceps. Furthermore, he is a natural red hair.
- In spite of attracting many girls with his acting skills and charms, Chalmers seems devoid of a girlfriend right now. Maybe, he is too busy due to his profession.
- Unlike most of the people these days, Miles doesn’t have an Instagram or Twitter. As per our sources, the actor is a very reserved man.
- Chalmers is of Canadian nationality, who was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario. In addition, his ethnicity is white. However, his parents and siblings don’t prefer to disclose themselves in front of the media.
- As an actor in demand, Miles signs a handsome deal per movie. However, the actor has never mentioned his Net Worth or paid amount of income taxes.
- In 2008, Chalmers enrolled himself at Capilano University. Furthermore, he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Film Studies/Cinema/Video Studies in 2012.
- During his time in college, Miles was already taking film projects. In 2010, he starred in the movie “Charlie St. Cloud” as Latham.
- Chalmers is also trying his luck in writing. In fact, he wrote the movie “HumanTown” (2016).