Miles Emmons is a child actor. He appeared as Anthony Broderick in Dirty John (2020).
|Birthday||October 16, 2009|
|Height||4 feet 2 inches|
In 2019, Miles acted in the show “Hawaii Five-O” as Blake. Furthermore, he was seen in Tv series “Syndey to the Max” as Dylan.
10 Facts on Miles Emmons
- Miles Emmons is an actor of 11-years-old age. Born in 2009, he celebrates his birthday on October 16 every year. Likewise, his horoscope is Libra.
- Miles’s height is 4 feet and 2 inches tall. Furthermore, Emmons just stepped into his puberty and is set to grow taller than this. In addition, he has a cute smile with brown eyes.
- Emmons has a brother named Reed Emmons. Furthermore, Reed is also an actor known for “The Act”. But their parents’ names and details are not revealed.
- Miles has just started to grow in his career. Moreover, it takes lots of time for an actor to finally have a Wikipedia page. But, he does own an IMDb profile.
- According to his IMDb profile, Miles first appeared in the movie “Imago” (2017). Similarly, his portrayal of “Younger Brother” in the short film was highly loved by the audiences.
- The actor is an American boy by nationality. He currently lives in the United States with his family. Similarly, his ethnicity is white.
- In 2020, Emmons grabbed a major role in the season 2 of the Tv series “Dirty John“. Likewise, he played the role, Anthony Broderick, in 6 episodes of the Crime/Drama show.
- To connect with his fans, the actor is present on Instagram as @milesemmons. In fact, he is already popular on the social app with 1.8k followers.
- Miles has not reached an age to be a serious relationship. However, with his handsome features, Emmons is bound to get many girls in future.
- Being an actor, Miles is certainly earning himself a fortune at a young age. However, his net worth is not reviewed to date.