Miles Johns is a fighter in the Bantamweight class in the UFC. The American star has become the best Bantamweight fighter in the world.
Johns has also done a lot of fighting in the amateur circuit and has just one loss. He went professional in 2014 and has impressed audiences ever since. As a matter of fact, he had a 10 match winning streak before he lost his first professional bout to Mario Bautista.
|Birthday||3rd March 1994|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)|
|Weight||135 lbs (61 kg)|
|Profession||MMA fighter in the UFC|
10 Facts About Miles Johns
- Miles Johns’s Wiki page does not exist yet but you can read all about him in this article.
- According to Tapology, he has a weight of 135.0 lbs (61 kg). He also has a height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm). In addition to this, he also has a reach of 173 cm.
- He was born on 3rd March 1994 and his age is 26 years old as of November 2020 as per Sherdog.
- The star has not revealed any information about his girlfriend or relationship in the media.
- He has also remained tight-lipped when it comes to his personal life and love life.
- Miles Johns is an American and he was born in Newton, Kansas, USA. As for his ethnicity, he is Mixed with Hispanic heritage.
- Johns’ professional career started back in 2014 when he fought against Tyler Pacheco in a bot he won by TKO. After his first win, he went on a 10 match winning streak.
- His first loss came in 2020 when he lost against Mario Bautista with a flying knee. The bout ended in the round. He later won his bout against Kevin Natividad with an uppercut.
- As for his amateur career, he lost only one match and won 4. His first documented MMA fighter was in 2013.
- His disclosed earnings stand at $50,000.