Millie Gibson is a British Tv actress who is best known for her role in the long-time running soap opera, Coronation Street. She appeared in the show in 2019 as “Kelly Neelan.” The English soap opera is on TV since 1960, hence it has already been 60 years of it. Besides, Millie is also known for her appearance in the CBBC series, Jamie Johnson.
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
Millie Gibson debuted on TV by appearing in an episode of “Love, Lies, and Records.” Later, she got herself a role in the show, Butterfly. She has been pretty consistent with her acting performances. Most of her roles are of a teenage girl, which she already is. Truth be told, Millie is an emerging TV actress who has the potential to be one of the best in the business.
Here are the 10 facts to know about her.
10 Facts on Millie Gibson
- Millie Gibson is a British Tv actress best known for appearing in the famous soap opera, Coronation Street.
- As of 2020, Millie is just 16 years old. She has already made a lot of Tv appearances.
- The actress celebrates her birthday on June 19 every year with her friends and family.
- Despite her recurring TV appearances, Millie Gibson is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moving on, the actress is currently dating. But she hasn’t given much away about her boyfriend.
- She has photos of him on her Instagram account which has around 20k followers.
- Moreover, Millie Gibson made her professional debut in 2017 in the show, Love, Lies, and Records.
- As for her nationality, she was born in England. The actress is currently based in London.
- Further facts about her family and net worth remain disclosed for now.
- No wonder the actress has her bio written on IMDb and other websites like Famous Birthdays.