Millie Ross is an Australian horticulturist, garden designer, writer, and broadcaster. She is known for appearing in the radio program, The Big Backyard.
|Age||35-40 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession||Horticulturist, garden designer, writer, and broadcaster|
Millie has been designing gardens for nearly 2 decades now. Furthermore, she is also the author of the book “The Thrifty Gardener”.
10 Facts on Millie Ross
- Millie Ross is a professional horticulturist, garden designer, writer, and broadcaster. Millie is around the age of 35-40 years old as of now. However, her official date of birth is not known.
- The Wikipedia page for Millie Ross is being updated right now. However, you can read the following article to discover personal information about her.
- Speaking about her husband, Ross has never mentioned about her married life to date. In fact, she lives alone with her rescue dog named Squid.
- With her multiple careers and a high charge per work, Millie must be earning decently. However, we are currently reviewing her actual Net Worth in 2020.
- Ross often takes her aesthetic work to her Instagram account @thethriftygardener. Furthermore, 21.6k people already follow her beautiful IG profile. Similarly, her Facebook Id is @thethriftygardener.
- Millie has a gardening experience of more than 20 years. She currently resides in Victoria’s Central Highlands. Similarly, her house is an expensive vintage cottage from the 1890s.
- In 2012, Ross took her talent to the pages of the book. She wrote the book titled “The Thrifty Gardener“. Furthermore, her book provides practical guidance on cheap gardening.
- Millie joined the team of the Horticultural Media Association of Australia in 2009. Moreover, she is also a member of the Maud Gibson Trust Advisory Committee.
- Moving into her body stature, Ross is 5 feet and 6 inches tall in height. Similarly, she has a toned body from all the physical work of gardening.
- Nowadays, Millie teaches gardening to the young generation. In addition, she is a columnist for Gardening Australia and Organic Gardener Magazines.