Milo Shandel is a Canadian actor and director known for movies and TV shows such as Mr. Young, Travelers, When Calls The Heart, The Magicians, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and many more. Shandel directed a couple of episodes of The Stanley Dynamic and Some Assembly Required.
Milo Shandel was nominated for Leo Awards under the Best Performance in a Program for Youth or Children category for three consecutive years. Milo appeared in Netflix’s Okja and directed Hipster Brunch. Shandel is mostly recognized for his role as a father in A Million Little Things.
Quick Facts: Milo Shandel: Get To Know The Actor From Beverly Hills Wedding
|Birthday||June 10, 1969|
— Milo Shandel (@MiloShandel) January 15, 2018
10 Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About Milo Shandel
- Milo Shandel’s current age is 51 years, as he was born on June 10, 1969. Milo’s zodiac sign is Gemini.
- He was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and his nationality is Canadian.
- Is He Married? Milo Shandel is married, and his wife’s name is Christine Oddy. Oddy is an actress and writer, and they have three sons together.
- At present, there is no Wikipedia page dedicated to Milo Shandel. One can read Shandel’s bio on his IMDb page and a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- The net worth of Milo Shandel is still under review. Shandel is yet to disclose the details of his salary and earnings.
- Talking about his family, Shandel is very private about it. Milo has not disclosed any information about his family and children to protect their privacy.
- Milo Shandel is one of the cast members of Hallmark’s 2021 movie, Beverly Hills Wedding. Milo is playing Dave Cronin in the movie.
- He has 2.6k followers and 9.5k tweets on his Twitter account. Milo joined Twitter in March 2010.
- Shandel is also active on Facebook, where he has 1.2k followers. Milo has 1.2k likes on his Facebook page.
- Milo began his career working in many Canadian, American, and Mexican theatre productions. Shandel has won several awards and recognitions for his work.