Australian singer, actress, and activist, Helen Reddy died on Tuesday, September 29, 2020. The news of the demise of one of the greatest Australian singers of her generation has left her fans wondering about her ex-husband. Wanna know where her third husband, Milton Ruth is now?
|Wife||Helen Reddy (div.)|
Late Helen Reddy and her ex-husband, Milton Ruth were married for 12 years, before getting a divorce in 1995. Married over a decade, Heland and Milton didn’t have any children together.
Find out where is Milton Ruth now, his Wikipedia detail, age, and net worth here.
10 Facts on Milton Ruth
- Milton Ruth is a former drummer from Australia who is best known as the third husband of late Australian singer, actress, and activist, Helen Reddy.
- His ex-wife, Helen Reddy died on Thursday, September 29, 2020. She was aged 78.
- His former wife, Helen Reddy was a famous Australian national who gained immense fame for her 1972 hit single titled I Am Woman.
- Milton Ruth’s stepchildren shared the news of Helen Reddy’s demise through Milton’s Facebook page.
- Milton Ruth and his former wife, Helen Reddy were married for around 12 years. This ex-couple got married in 1983 and got divorced in 1995.
- Married for over a decade, Milton Ruth and Helen Reddy didn’t have any children together. But, Helen Reddy had two children with her first and second husband.
- Helen’s daughter, Traci Wald Donat was born from her first marriage with Kenneth White. And her son Jordan Sommers was born from her second marriage with Jeff Wald.
- The detail about Milton Ruth’s age and birthday is not known. As you can see, he does not have a Wikipedia page. He could be around 80 years old or so.
- Milton is an Australian national and worked as a professional drummer. The detail about his family is not public.
- Milton’s ex-wife, Helen Reddy passed away, leaving behind her two kids and her $3 million net worth.