Mimi Rocah was an Assistant United States Attorney in the Southern District of New York. She has deal with various types of cases. And she has solved every case. She has even sealed with some kind of criminal cases and has handled it in her own way. She used to work on SDNY.
Mimi Rocah while working on SDNY, she used held and manage various kind of positions of Leadership. She has even worked as a chief of the Racketeering Unit and Southern District of the Organized Crime. She was also a chief of the General crimes. She has received a number of rewards from the Department of Justice.
|Husband||David Brian Anders|
|Children||Son and Daughter|
In honoring RBG’s legacy, we must step out of our comfort zones and into rooms where we may not be welcome. A more personal piece i wrote in large part dedicated to my #sistersinlaw everywhere. ⚖️🙏💪 https://t.co/QZKJ0NvhqA
— Mimi Rocah (@Mimirocah1) September 21, 2020
10 Facts on Mimi Rocah:
- Mimi Rocah was born on 28 July 1970 in the United States. She has aged 50 years old as of 2020.
- She is married, she is married to David Brian Anders. They are together since 2007. The couple even has a son and a daughter.
- Moving on to her education, she completed her education from NewYork University School of Law. She completed her education in Law.
- Mimi Rocah is awarded many titles. One of her awards in 2016 is the Women in Federal Law Enforcement Leadership Award.
- She is invited in many shows as a special guest and her work is appreciated by the audience.
- About her parents, she has not unfolded any information about her parents. Her parent’s name is under review.
- Her information is not available on Wikipedia. Some information is available on the Internet.
- She is active on her Twitter account and on Facebook as well. She is not yet found on Instagram.
- As a Lawyer, she might have been living a luxurious life. Her net worth is hidden among others.
- Mimi Rocah holds an American nationality. She has a fair complexion.