Minttu Raikkonen got into the spotlight from her marriage to the Finnish racing driver, Kimi Raikkonen. Also dubbed as the Iceman, her husband needs no introduction. And, having been married to him, Mrs. Raikkonen has gotten as famous. Other than her marriage, she is also known for making headlines by voicing her opinions out in the public.
Once she put up a story that said, “If you cry like a girl when you lose, do ballet.” And, most people thought she had directed this comment at Lewis Hamilton. So, his fans snapped back at her to which she later cleared out saying it was intended for someone else.
|Age||33 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches (1.70 m)|
|Children||Robin Räikkönen & Rianna Angelia Milana Räikkönen|
10 Facts on Minttu Raikkonen
- Minttu Raikkonen (born on 12 November 1986) is the wife of the famous racing driver, Kimi Raikkonen. Her age is 33 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- She does not have a Wiki bio. However, her husband does have one on the Wiki page.
- Known as Kimi Raikkonen’s wife, she is a fitness model and also worked as a flight attendant as well.
- Her net worth has not been reviewed. Nevertheless, her husband’s net worth as of 2020 amounts to a hefty sum of $250 million.
- She has an IG account. On her Instagram, she has amassed the follower’s count of about 185 thousand.
- Regarding her family, she is the daughter of Kimmo Virtanen.
- Her nationality is Finnish but she currently lives in Switzerland. She is of white ethnicity.
- Her job includes being the brand ambassador of Gugguu, a kids fashion line as well as Nescafe Finland.
- She is the mother of two children, a son, and a daughter. Their names are Robin Räikkönen & Rianna Angelia Milana Räikkönen.
- She married Kimi Raikkonen in August 2016 after being a relationship for a couple of years.