Miquita Oliver is a famous British television presenter. Miquita Oliver even hosts several radio shows such as BBC Radio 1 and BBC Radio 1Xtra. She is the daughter of British chef Andi Oliver who is one of the talented and admired chefs in the country. She is just in her 30’s yet she has proved herself to be one of the prominent names in the industry.
|Profession||Television and Radio Presenter|
|Net Worth||$2.5 Million|
|Education||Holland Park School|
Miquita Oliver started her professional career back in 2001 when she was just 16 years old. She started her career from a British channel named Channel 4 where she hosted a music show called Popworld. She ended her term in Channel 4 back in 201 after a controversial matter.
10 Facts on Miquita Oliver:
- Miquita Oliver was born on April 25, 1984, in Paddington, London, England.
- Miquita Oliver’s age as of 2020 is exactly 36 years old and within a short period of time, she has proven herself in the industry.
- The celebrity girl is the daughter of a British chef Andi Oliver and her father who is a history teacher but likes to keep her private life away from all the paparazzi and hasn’t talked much about her father.
- Oliver is available on Instagram account @miquitaoliver where she has 48.4k followers and over 67 posts.
- Andi Oliver Daughter Miquita Oliver is a renowned television as well as radio host and presenter who hosts shows like BBC Radio 1 and BBC Radio 1Xtra.
- Radio host Miquita had a sibling named Sean Oliver who died due to Sickle Cell Anemia back in 1990 at the age of 27.
- Speaking about her bio she started her career at the age of 16 as a music show presenter and later even featured herself in a television series named 24 Hours in the Past and this sums up her bio.
- Miquita Oliver doesn’t have a Boyfriend yet as she is single and busy with her own life.
- She completed her education at Holland Park School.
- Oliver’s net worth as of 2020 is a whopping 2.5 million dollars including all her personal earning