Brendan Mcloughlin came into the spotlight when he married his girlfriend ‘Miranda Lambert’ who is a country music singer and songwriter in the year 2019.
In the 2020 CMA Award, Brendan Mcloughlin with Miranda Lambert walked on the red carpet with their pink ensembles. Here are 10 facts about Brendan Mcloughlin’s bio that you should know.
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Parents||James McLoughlin, Inova Valerio McLoughlin|
|Education||Monsignor Farrell High School|
10 Facts About Brendan Mcloughlin
- Brendan Mcloughlin is the husband of the famed country music singer ‘Miranda Lambert’. The couple recently caught the eye of people in the 2020 CMA Award where they rocked their look in pink ensembles.
- American singer Miranda Lambert Husband Brendan Mcloughlin was born in the year 1991 and he is at age of 29 years old.
- Furthermore, Brendan Mcloughlin has a height of 5 feet 9 inches and a weight of 79 kg.
- What does he do for a living? well, mentioning his job, Brendan Mcloughlin is an honest police officer.
- Brendan Mcloughlin’s family consists of his parents James McLoughlin (father) and Inova Valerio McLoughlin (mother) who is a retired detective and has two siblings Patrick and Jocelyn.
- Brendan Mcloughlin and Miranda Lambert got married in the year 2019 in January and revealed their marriage after a short period of time.
- As per the data on the Internet, the couple has 1 child together but the details about the child are yet to come.
- Miranda Lambert Husband, Brendon Mcloughlin has a net worth of $900k as per some online data.
- He is a graduate from Monsignor Farrell High School and while in high school, he was a very talented boy.
- Similarly, he currently lives in Staten Island, New York with his beautiful wife with whom he has grown a strong bond. He belongs to an American citizen with brown hair and dark brown eye color.