Kristin Scott has been in the headlines mainly because she is known as Mitchell Pearce‘s partner. Talking about her partner, Mitchell Pearce is a very famous footballer who currently plays as a halfback for the NRL side named Newcastle Knights. In fact, he is also the captain and has already made a total of 59 appearances for them.
|Profession||Former Dancer, Dance Teacher|
|Married/Single||Engaged to Mitchell Pearce|
|Education||University of New South Wales|
Are Kristin Scott and Pearce marrying? According to Daily Mail, Kristin and Mitchell were supposed to marry on December 29, 2020, but as per Mitchell, their wedding has been called off due to COVID-19. Although there are various rumors saying the couple has already split, it was confirmed by Mitchell that their wedding ceremony will be performed sometime later. They were supposed to marry at Byron Bay in New South Wales.
10 Facts on Kristin Scott:
- Kristin Scott’s current age is not known but we know that she is around her late twenties currently.
- Moving on to Kristin Scott’s Instagram, she can be found active as @kristinscott with 7.06 thousand followers but her account is currently private.
- According to Kristin Scott’s bio, she is a former professional dancer who has competed in popular shows like The X Factor Australia, The Voice, Puberty Blues, Dance Academy, etc.
- Well-known as Mitchell Pearce‘s partner, the couple got engaged on April 9, 2020, just two days after Mitchell‘s 31st birthday.
- Moreover, Kristin Scott and her fiance’s wedding has now been postponed and they are most likely to wed in 2021.
- Although Mitchell has already confirmed that the wedding will take place, Fox Sports claim that the couple has split due to a sexting drama.
- Currently, Scott has been working as a dance teacher and she has been serving at Barre Effect.
- Speaking about her education, she had completed her BA degree in Dance and Legal Studies from the University of New South Wales.
- Furthermore, she has won the National Physical Culture Championship 13 times.
- Also, she has earned a Barre Body Teacher Training Certificate.