Modestas Bukauskas is a Lithuanian MMA fighter who has been nicknamed the ‘The Baltic Gladiator’, he is currently employed in the UFC and fights in their Light Heavyweight division.
Modestas is fighting out of Denham, Buckinghamshire, England. He has been a professional fighter since 2015 and has had good success as an MMA fighter ever since. In his 14 competitive matches, he has won 11 and lost 3.
|Birthday||2nd February 1994|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches (191 cm)|
|Weight||206 lbs (93 kg)|
|Profession||MMA Fighter in UFC|
10 Facts About Modestas Bukauskas
- Modestas Bukauskas was born on 2nd February 1994 and his age is 26 years old as of October 2020 as per Tapology.
- Moreover, Modestas Bukauskas was born in Klaipeda, Lithuania and his nationality is Lithuanian. However, he fights out of Denham, Buckinghamshire, England. Due to this, he brings two flags to his fights, one of the UK and one of Lithuania.
- His Wiki page does not exist but you can read all about the fighter in this article.
- As per his last weigh-in, Modestas has a weight of 206 lbs (93 kg). Similarly, he has a height of 6 feet 3 inches (191 cm) according to ESPN and a reach of 198 cm.
- He once threw a circular kick and tore his meniscus which put him out of action for almost 2 years. During this time, he broke up with a girlfriend as per OLT.
- Other than this, there is no information about his current relationship status. He has been out of the spotlight when it comes to his personal life.
- As for his ethnicity, Modestas is Baltic and has even been nicknamed the ‘The Baltic Gladiator’.
- Throughout his two UFC matches, Modestas has earned a total of $50,000.
- Modestas made his UFC debut in July 2020 and has fought only two matches in the competition as of October 2020. He won his debut match against Andreas Michailidis but lost against Jimmy Crute.
- There is no information about Modestas’s family in the media, similarly, information on his parents is also missing.