Mola Lenghi has been best recognized as a journalist who has been currently working as a correspondent at CBS News. He had been serving here since May 2017 and now, it’s been more than 3 years that he has served for them. Prior to this position, he was working as a reporter at WUSA-TV.
|Birthday||June 15, 1984|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Education||Coastal Carolina University|
Is he Italian? Talking about Mola Lenghi’s nationality, he is of American nationality and thus not Italian. However, people have mistaken him for being an Italian citizen as his surname is found mostly in Italy. Who is Mola Lenghi married to? It seems Mola has not been married yet and he is still searching for the love of his life.
10 Facts on Mola Lenghi:
- Mola Lenghi’s information has not yet been updated on Wikipedia but we are 100% sure that you will learn a lot about him after reading these 10 facts.
- Since we cleared your doubts regarding Mola Lenghi’s marriage earlier, you can be assured that he has not got a wife as of 2020.
- Although Mola Lenghi is of American nationality, his ethnicity is considered to multiracial.
- Well-known as a CBS correspondent, he has been currently working in the Washington D.C. Metro Area.
- Since he was born on June 15, 1984, his current age is identified to be exactly 36 years.
- According to his bio on his official LinkedIn profile, he had previously worked as a reporter for NBCUniversal Media too.
- Speaking about his salary, it is estimated in the range of $60,000 -$120,000.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of this journalist is approximately $500 thousand as of 2020.
- Coming to his education, Mola had completed his BA degree in History and Journalism from Coastal Carolina University.
- Furthermore, we can find him active on Twitter (3.7 thousand followers), Facebook (1.7 thousand followers), and Instagram (2.6 thousand followers).