Tanner Gomes is a country musician and a contestant on the reality TV series ‘The Voice’. He sang “Cowboys and Angels” in the blind auditions and impressed the judges with his Southern charm and twang.
In addition to this, he also managed to show-off his country singing chops which impressed Kelly Clarkson the most. However, he failed to get a chair-turn from country icon and mentor Blake Shelton.
10 Facts About Tanner Gomes
- Tanner Gomes’ age and birthday have not been revealed but the star’s estimated to be in his late 30s as of October 2020.
- Similarly, his height is around 6 feet and he has a normal physique.
- His mom and other family members were supporting him from home and were hoping Shelton would turn his chair.
- Talking about the audition, he sang a rendition of Dustin Lynch’s “Cowboys and Angels“. After some time, all judges except Blake Shelton turned their chairs.
- His family was hoping to get a chair turn from Blake as he is the mentor with a country music background. Shelton later explained that he did not turn his chair for the country artist as he already has a lot of country musicians in his team.
- Other than this, he started a small row amongst the judges who were fighting over who would get him. Later, he joined Kelly’s team.
- The singer is also popular on Instagram and has more than 4400 followers. He shares his live shows and covers on the platform.
- In a similar fashion, he also has a rising follower base on Twitter. In fact, he has more than 245 followers.
- Gomes is from Arizona, USA, and is an American as per his nationality. Similarly, he is also Caucasian as per his ethnicity.
- He has a background in country music and has used his Southern upbringing to his music.