Monica Alba is a White House producer for the NBC News. She is a political reporter who covers the White house for NBC News. She will be repoting the 2020 election campaign as well.
Moreover, the journalist is one of the best in business. Her fluidity in doing things that she loves really makes her stand out. Apart from that, she is a writer and a true inspirer.
.@MarthaRaddatz: Will a vaccine be ready before the end of the year as Pres. Trump indicated last night?
FDA’s Hahn: “I can’t predict when a vaccine will be available” & “our solemn promise to the American people is that we will make a decision based upon the data and science”
— Monica Alba (@albamonica) July 5, 2020
10 Facts on Monica Alba
- Monica Alba is a journalist and political reporter for the NBC News based on Washington D.C. She covers the 2020 election and Trump Administration for the NBC.
- Moreover, the journalist is 32 years of age. However, her exact birthday is yet to be known.
- Monica is a married woman. She tied the knots with her longtime boyfriend, Dan Merica. Dan is also a White House reporter for the CNN.
- The couple shared their vows in a wedding ceremony on July 27, 2019. The ceremony took place at West Shore Cafe and Inn in Homewood. It really was a rustic outdoor weeding.
- However, the reporter is yet to have a wikipedia biography. But she has her bio written in her personal website.
- Moving on, she has great social media influence as well, Her instagram account has around 6k followers.
- But she is more active on Twitter. She has made around 18.5k tweets till date as her followers count shows 40k.
- She and Dan first met in Manchester, N.H on August, 2015. They have been together ever since. They seem like a perfect match, both personally and professionally.
- Furthermore, Monica is the daughter of Manuel Alba and Mari Alba. She was born and rasied in San Jose, California.
- As for her net worth, the amount is not yet determined. But even a rough guess of her net worth wouldn’t be less than $1 Million.