David Galetti is a well-known personality from France. Actually, he is recognized by the people as the husband of the world-renowned chef Monica Galetti rather than his own achievements and works. And that is quite obvious to happen when you’re in relationships with someone very popular.
David’s wife Monica Galetti got her fame and popularity by being part of the British reality television show and Masterchef Australia. Very recently, her new show titled Amazing Hotels: Life Beyond the Lobby started on TV. And because of this show, Monica is getting more attention from the media and audiences.
|Net Worth||$3.8 million USD|
10 Facts On David Galetti
- David Galetti is professionally a sommelier who later turned into a proprietor.
- Unfortunately, the age and birthday details of David are not disclosed. But we do know that his wife Monica is 45 years of age and was born on August 26, 1975. Probably, David is also in his forties.
- Galetti was born and raised in France and he holds French nationality.
- In the year 2001, David moved to London for his career. Before that, he was at 3 Michelin starred level where he did the National Service and training.
- David joined the Le Gavroche where he started his job as the head sommelier. And while working there he met Monica.
- Talking about family, Galetti is a happily married man. He married his beautiful wife in the year 2004. The couple is blessed with a beautiful daughter named Anais Galetti.
- The net worth details of David is not known. But, according to this source, his wife Monica has a net worth of $3.8 million USD.
- David and Monica started their new restaurant named Mere in London.
- Since David’s wiki doesn’t exist, you can know enough about him from the facts mentioned here.
- David isn’t active on Instagram or other social media platforms.