Monica Moore Smith is a young American actress who hails from Boca Raton, Florida. This American beauty is famed for her work on both TV shows and movies. She began her acting career with primitive roles and slowly gained supportive ones.
Her debut release is the 2011 Jonah and the Great Fish. She played an uncredited role in the 2011 release. Since then, she has appeared in numerous TV shows and movies.
|Name||Monica Moore Smith|
|Birthday||July 27, 1997|
|Age||23 years old|
|Height||5 feet 7 inch approx.|
|Husband||Justin Mark Packer|
|Youtube||Monica Moore Smith|
|Monica Moore Smith|
This gorgeous American actress began her career while she was only 14 years old. Now, she is 23 years of age. And she has earned 22 projects this far.
Find out some interesting details about her Wikipedia here.
View this post on Instagram
“Why doesn’t she just leave?” 🤷🏼♀️ • • I used to ask myself the same question, when I would hear about women in domestic abuse situations. But it is so much more complicated than just that. If you have a loved one who might be abused, telling them to “just leave” won’t make things better, in-fact it often makes things worse. The best thing you can do is to build them up, make them feel loved (because they are), let them know they are strong and smart (because they are), and be there for them until they decide for themselves they want to leave. ❤️ • • Why it’s not easy for victims of abuse to “just leave” – The abuser has financial control so the survivor has no way of supporting themselves – She doesn’t recognize the abuse because of the gaslighting – The abuser has made threats to the survivor if they leave – The survivor has been brainwashed to believed they deserve the abuse – People will judge the survivor for getting a divorce (especially if the abuser has a good public appearance). – The survivor will have to fight the abuser for custody of the kids and risk loosing them – The abuser has manipulated the friends and family of the victim to make them believe the victim is “crazy, fragile, mentally unstable, etc” so that the survivor has nowhere to turn – The survivor has religious “obligations” to stay married to the abuser or has been told by religious leaders to stay – The survivor has been brainwashed by the abuser to believe that no one else will love them, so they believe this is as good as it gets – The abuser has promised and feigned “change” in order to keep the victim hopeful enough – The victim of afraid for their life but does not have enough physical evidence to take legal action • • This doesn’t even BEGIN to explain the myriad of reasons, threats and fears surrounding the complications around leaving an abusive partner. I NEVER thought I’d be a victim of abuse, because I told myself I was strong and would stand up for myself. 🤷🏼♀️ The reality is, I am strong, and I did stand up for myself, but I was still abused. Abuse doesn’t have a stereotype. People from all backgrounds can be abused. Being abused ≠ weak. Abused = Survivor ❤️
10 Facts on Monica Moore Smith
- Monica Moore Smith is a young and supremely talented TV and movie actress who hails from American soil. She began her acting career in 2011, at the age of 14.
- In 9 years of her professional career, Moore Smith has bagged 22 projects. She was last seen in the TV series, Agua Donkeys in 2020.
- As seen on her IMDb wiki, Monica has three pending projects, Twice Upon a Song, Lights, Camera, Romane, and Waiting on You.
- Born on July 27, 1997, Monica Moore Smith is 23 years old now.
- She was born in Boca Raton, Florida to her American parents. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is white.
- Speaking of her family life, the detail of her father and mother is not public.
- Meanwhile, she has a family of her own. She is a married woman. She is married to her husband, Justin Mark Packer since 3 February 2018.
- Moore Smith and her then-boyfriend Justin dated each other for a brief time before getting hitched in the year 2018.
- As seen on her Twitter page, Monica is also a model, dancer, and singer. She is a pop singer.
- She is also active on Instagram. You can find her on Instagram as @monicamooresmith. Her Instagram page has 44.4k followers. She also has a self-titled YouTube channel.