Monika Gossmann is a very famous actress who recently appeared as Fräulein Frieda in the 2020 movie named Mank. Apart from that, she also recently appeared as Sprechstundenhilfe in the movie named Die Känguru-Chroniken. Until today’s date, she has already appeared in around 19 different movies as well as television series.
|Birthday||December 10, 1981|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$250 thousand|
|Husband||Anton Pampushnyy (m. 2007)|
|Education||Moscow Art Theatre School|
She had started her acting career in the year 2007 when she had appeared as Lydia in the television series named Oplacheno smertyu. The most famous movies and television series she has appeared in are Iron Sky, Maximum Impact, Mission Backup Earth, etc. Is Monika Gossmann married? Yes, Monika Gossmann has already been married to her husband Anton Pampushnyy who is a Russian actor.
10 Facts on Monika Gossmann:
- Monika Gossmann’s Wikipedia says that she was actually born in the former Soviet Union, very close to the Chinese border.
- Although she was born and raised in Alma-Ata, Kazakhskaya SSR, USSR until she was 6 years old, she calls herself a German citizen as she has forever lived in Berlin, Germany since she moved there.
- As Monika Gossmann was born on December 10, 1981, her current age is 38 years. But, soon she will reach 39 years old.
- As per reports from reliable sources, we have found out that she is 170 cm tall which is about 5 feet and 6 inches.
- Talking about Monika Gossmann’s Instagram profile, she is active as @monikagossmann and she has around 1.4 thousand followers there.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of this popular actress is around $250 thousand as of 2020.
- Speaking about Monika Gossmann’s family, she was born to Russian parents and her mother was a teacher while her father was an ophthalmologist.
- Furthermore, she and her husband Anton share a son together.
- Apart from just Instagram, we can find her on Facebook (private), Twitter (11 followers), and YouTube (12 subscribers).
- Moving on to her education, she had completed her acting graduation from Moscow Art Theatre School.