Morgan Brennan is an American TV journalist who is recognized for being the co-anchor of CNBC business channel; Sqwak Alley. Furthermore, she has also served as the general assignment reporter in CNBC for several years.
Likewise, Brennan has also served as a reporter and was a writer for Forbes. In the given article, we will be going through the 10 facts written about the famed CNBC reporter in the following lines.
Quick Facts: CNBC Morgan Brennan Husband: Who Is She Married To?
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$ 6 million|
|Salary||$ 24,210 to $ 72,195|
|Husband||Matt Cacciotti (m.2011)|
|Education||New York University|
10 Facts on Morgan Brennan
- Morgan Brennan celebrates her birthday with her family and friends on 26 April every year. Her birth year is unknown at the moment.
- She was born in Stamford, Connecticut, and raised in Brewster town, New York.
- Morgan got her bachelor’s degree in Anthropology and Media from New York University.
- While at the University, she brief interned at News International.
- As for her married life, Morgan tied her wedding knot with her longtime boyfriend, Matt Cacciotti in 2011.
- Morgan Brennan’s husband Matt is a broker by profession and has worked for stock market companies such as MMC trading and S+B Trading.
- Talking about their children, the duo is also blessed with a lovely daughter born on 30 March 2016.
- As per sources, the average salary a TV journalist makes in the range of $ 24,210 to $ 72,195. So we assume that she is making somewhere near this figure or more. Similarly, Morgan Brennan’s net worth is at $ 6 million.
- The lovely, CNBC reporter, Morgan stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 58 kg. She has a tattoo craved on her left wrist hand and is a fitness fanatic person.
- Nonetheless, she is active on social media platforms. Brennan has made nearly 9K followers on her Instagram account and has more than 31K followers on her Twitter account.