Moshana Halbert is a Canadian actress mostly known for her roles in movies and shows like “Get Smart” and “Blue State Mountain.” She portrayed the role of a pretty woman at the party in the 2008 spy comedy, Get Smart.
As a result, she has acted in the same set with the actors like Dwayne Johnson and Steve Carell. However, the actress is yet to have a lead breakthrough role in her career. She has gotten just the background roles till now but she has justified them. Here are the 10 facts about this underrated talent.
|Birthday||August 14, 1986|
10 Facts on Moshana Halbert
- Moshana Halbert is a Canadian actress known for movies and shows like “Get Smart” and “Blue State Mountain.”
- As of now, the actress is 34 years old. Her recent pictures are not available on the internet though.
- Moreover, Moshana has an excellent height of around 1.7 meters. She has a great body shape and looks very beautiful with her brown hair and dark brown eyes.
- However, the actress is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. But her bio can be found on IMDB.
- As for her relationship status, the details of her husband or boyfriend are not available. She prefers living a private life and one should respect that.
- FInancially, the actress has made quite a lot of money. But her net worth is not available either. These facts will be updated pretty soon.
- Likewise, Moshana celebrates her birthday on August 14 every year. Hence, she will be celebrating her 34th birthday next week.
- Her nationality is Canadian as she was born in Toronto, Canada. Her ethnicity is white.
- Furthermore, she is not present on any sort of social media. Hence, it is quite a job to extract out information about her.
- Moshana rose to fame after her portrayal as “Sara Coleman” in the movie, “American Pie Presents: Beta House.”