Moss Burmester is a New Zealander swimmer and diver. He is known for holding the Commonwealth record of 1:54.35. Likewise, he is an Olympian.
Moss Burmester was a gold medallist at the 2006 Commonwealth Games, Melbourne. However, he is retired as a professional swimmer and works an unassisted diver now.
|Birthday||June 19, 1981|
|Age||39 years old|
|Parents||Greg and Bronwen|
|Siblings||Dane and Cole|
10 Facts on Moss Burmester
- Moss Burmester is a New Zealander swimmer and diver. Born on June 19, 1981, Moss stepped into the age of 39 years old as of this year. Likewise, he is a Gemini zodiac sign.
- According to his profile, Moss stands at a height of 182cm (nearly 6 feet) tall. Likewise, his body is bulk and muscular with all of his swimming training.
- You can discover Burmester on both Twitter and Instagram as @mossburmester. Furthermore, he has amassed above 1k followers on both social sites.
- Despite his popularity and career success, Moss seems girlfriend free right now. As a matter of fact, he has never been pictured with a woman in public.
- Moss was born to his parents Greg Burmester and Bronwen Burmester in Hasting, New Zealand. Similarly, he has two brothers named Dane and Cole.
- Top-athletes are one of the highest-earning celebrities. So, we speculate that Burmester must be gathering a handsome sum. However, Moss’s Net Worth is being calculated right now.
- In 2006 Moss achieved his first Gold at the Commonwealth Games held in Melbourne. Likewise, he set a record of 1:56.64 on the 200m butterfly stroke.
- Just after 2 years, Burmester made highlights at the 2008 Manchester World Championship. In fact, he was handed the gold medal.
- Apart from this, Moss has competed in the Olympics twice. He was selected to represent New Zealand in the Olympics at Athens 2004 and Beijing 2008.
- According to his Wikipedia page, Moss attended the Otumoetai College. Moreover, he is retired for now and works as an unassisted diver.