Bobby Brown Jr, son of Bobby Brown passed away on November 18, 2020. Bobby Brown has had a very tragic experience because Bobby Brown Jr. is not the only child he lost. Before losing his son, he also lost his daughter Bobbi Kristina.
The cause of Bobby Brown Jr’s death has not been revealed, according to authorities, they are still investigating his death and are yet to come up with an official cause. His death was confirmed by his elder brother who posted on social media.
|Name||Bobby Brown Jr|
|Age||28 (at the time of death)|
|Parents||Bobby Brown Sr.; Kim Ward|
|Siblings||sister La’Princia, and half-siblings Landon, Cassius, Hendrix, and Bodhi Brow.|
10 Facts About Bobby Brown Jr
- Bobby Brown Jr died on November 18, 2020, his age at the time of death was 28 years old.
- He was survived by sister La’Princia, and half-siblings Landon, Cassius, Hendrix, and Bodhi Brow.
- The late Brown Jr’s mother is Kim Ward, Bobby Brown Sr’s on-again-off-again girlfriend in the past.
- He is also the stepson of the late singer Whitney Houston. She tragically passed away in 2012 after drowning in her bathtub while overdosing on drugs.
- Around 5 years before Bobby Brown Jr’s death, his half-sister Bobbi Kristina also passed away in almost the same way her mother did.
- Bobby Brown Sr has lost 2 children as of November 2020. Both of them were in their 20s when they passed away.
- The cause of the 28-year-old’s death has not been established according to early reports, police have not suspected any malice.
- The investigation is still in its early stages, police were unable to identify the body when they arrived on the scene.
- Landon Brown, the eldest sibling of the Brown bunch confirmed his death via an Instagram post, he captioned the emotional Instagram post with the words, “I love you forever King.”
- Tributes have poured in from all over the world, the R&B icon has not spoken officially on his son’s death as of yet.