Ms Vixen is an American twitch star, online streamer, and YouTuber. She is known for playing games like Call of Duty: World at War and Rocket League. Likewise, she founded the “Team V Gaming team.”
Ms Vixen, aka Lanai Gara, is one of the top world players of Call of Duty: World at War. Similarly, she also works as a Charity Event Director. Furthermore, she is hired as an ambassador for Xbox.
Quick Facts: Ms Vixen Real Name: 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||July 1, 1987|
|Age||33 years old|
|Husband||Brian Michael Hanby aka terroriser|
10 Facts on Ms Vixen
- Ms Vixen is an American twitch star. She is known for streaming games like H1Z1, Call of Duty, and Rocket League. Furthermore, 341k people follow her Twitch streams.
- Ms Vixen (Twitch Star) is the age of 33 years old. She was born on July 1, 1987. Likewise, she is a Cancer according to the zodiac calendar.
- Popular as Ms Vixen, her real name is Lanai Gara. She was born and raised in the town of Oregon. Besides, Lanai is very close to her parents and siblings.
- Ms Vixen is currently dating her boyfriend, Brian Michael Hanby, aka terroriser. Brian is also a popular Irish Youtuber and Twitch streamer. In fact, the lovely couple has been dating since 2015.
- Ms Vixen stands at a decently tall height. Similarly, she has envious muscles and loves exercising. However, she has never disclosed her measurements.
- The streamer joined Twitter in 2016. You can follow Ms Vixen on Twitter as Twitch.TV/Ms_Vixen/ @MsVixen. Moreover, she has gathered over 51k followers on the platform.
- The net worth for Ms Vixen is under calculations right now. However, Ms Vixen can earn thousands of dollars as a salary from her online career.
- Ms Vixen founded the famous Team V Gaming team. Besides, she also works as an ambassador for Xbox. Moreover, she was even listed in Forbes and Playstation Lifestyle.
- Ms Vixen joined YouTube in 2012. Now, she has attracted nearly 46.2k subscribers on the video creating platform.
- In 2009, Ms Vixen was appointed as Ubisoft promotional employee. However, she left her marketing job in 2012.