Ken Dilanian is a journalist and reporter who went viral after using a swear word on live national television. He apparently swore after he thought his Zoom connection had been lost.
Dilanian was asked a question about the transition from Trump’s administration to VP Biden.
This has been a hot topic all over the news as OTUS Trump has denied a smooth transition, however, Dilanian said that his swearing was not related to the news but he was reacting to an apparent technical glitch.
|Birthday||May 13, 1968|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
Ken Dilanian expressing the mood of the nation just now. pic.twitter.com/DA9iI0dzBn
— New York Mammoths (@NYMammoths) November 10, 2020
10 Facts About Ken Dilanian
- Ken Dilanian was born on May 13, 1968, and his age is 52 years old as of November 2020 as reported by AllFamous.
- Ken Dilanian has not revealed any information about his wife or relationships in the media, he has also remained secretive about his former affairs and love life.
- There are no details of his married life in the public domain also.
- His Wikipedia page does not exist but you can read all about it in this article.
- Dilanian ears a hefty salary from his job as an NBC reporter. He is a field reporter and has done a lot of work in the field.
- The journalist reports that he is in good health and apologized for using swear words on live TV. He said “shi* F***” on live TV.
- He reportedly used the words as he thought his Zoom connection with the NBC News team had been cut, however, he was live on air.
- Ken was asked to speak on the topic of transition between the Trump administration and the President-elect Joe Biden.
- The clip of him swearing on national news has gone viral but he has since apologized.
- Before the controversy, he was awarded the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism for a news piece on deaths of children under the supervision of CPS.