Muffy Marracco is an American-born writer, Tutor, and TV Personality. She is known for her writing of the 2008 movie Girl’s Best Friend.
Muffy Marracco has made appearances on many TV Game Shows such as Jeopardy!, Who wants to be a Millionaire, Best Ever Trivia Show, and so on. Presently, she appears in the TV Show: Master Minds as one of the 8 experts.
Quick Facts: Muffy Marracco Wikipedia, Husband And Instagram: Is She Married?
|Birthday||May 21, 1976|
|Profession||Writer, Tutor and TV personality|
|Education||Master’s from Stockholm University|
10 Facts about Muffy Marracco
- Born on May 21, 1976, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, Muffy Marracco’s original name is Stephanie Morris. Her star sign is Gemini and will turn 45 in May.
- Muffy is the younger sister of the writer Peter Morris.
- She has a double degree in Anthropology and American Civilization from Brown University. In addition, she also has a master’s degree from Stockholm University.
- In 2008, Muffy’s writing for the movie girls Best Friend was released which was rated 5.4 stars out of 10 by IMBd.
- Muffy first appeared on television in 1992, on the TV Show Jeopardy!. Since then she has appeared in multiple TV game shows such as Best Ever Trivia, Master Minds, 500 Questions, and so on.
- On October 24 and 25 of 2017, she appeared in the game show “Who wants to be a Millionaire?” and won a total of $100,000.
- Muffy is nicknamed as blueberry muffin eating toddler.
- Though Marraco has appeared in multiple TV game shows and wrote a movie; her Wikipedia is yet to be made.
- Muffy keeps her private life a secret and has not disclosed anything regarding her husband and married life.
- Muffy has admitted her love for Dogs and Pandas; which she has expressed on Instagram and most of her posts are of/with her three pet dogs.
Leave a Reply