Munawar Faruqui is a stand-up comedian and writer from India. Before getting into writing and comedy, Faruqui worked as a Graphic Designer. Munawar uploads his stand-up videos, songs, and roast videos on his Youtube channel, where he gets millions of views.
Munawar Faruqui was arrested after Aklavya Singh Gaur filed a complaint against him for outraging religious sentiments. Many witnesses came forward to vouch for his innocence, but Munawar was imprisoned and denied bail. Faruqui had to spend 35 days in jail before finally getting bail.
Quick Facts: Comedian Munawar Faruqui: Is He Arrested? Facts To Know
|Birthday||January 28, 1991|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Munawar Faruqui
- How old is Munawar Faruqui? Munawar was born on January 28, 1991, and his current age is 30 years.
- Faruqui was born and raised in Junagadh, Gujrat, India. His nationality is Indian, and Munawar follows the Islam religion.
- The comedian’s bio can be read on his Wikipedia page and a couple of Wiki-bio pages. His Wikipedia page details his biography, career details, and controversies he has been into.
- The net worth details of Munawar Faruqui are kept private. Faruqui’s salary and earning details are also not made public.
- Faruqui was arrested on January 1, 2021, from a Cafe where he was about to perform in 56 Dukan, Indore. The arrest was on the charges of hurting religious sentiments even though there was no evidence, reports Hindustan Times.
- How tall is Munawar Faruqui? He might be around 5 feet 7 inches tall as his height details are unavailable.
- Faruqui prefers to keep the details about his relationship and dating life private. Munawar Faruqui is yet to disclose the name of his girlfriend.
- Munawar Faruqui has 117k followers on his Instagram account. His Instagram account is filled with his writings and Shayaris.
- Talking about his parents, Faruqui lost his mother at the young age of 10 to suicide. Munawar has not revealed any further information about his parents.
- Munawar Faruqui was granted interim bail on February 5, 2021, by the Supreme Court reports BBC.