Jenny Garrett is very popular for being the late journalist Mungo MacCallum‘s wife. On December 9, 2020, Mungo MacCallum was announced dead at the age of 78 years. The real cause of the death of Mungo has not yet been revealed but the investigations are going on and we will surely update you about it as soon as we find that out.
|Husband||Mungo MacCallum (died on December 9, 2020)|
|Children||Diana, Gail, Adrienne, and Gillian|
Back in the year 2014, he was diagnosed with throat cancer, and just three years after that, in 2017, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Also, he recently had a heart attack and many people believe that his death was caused due to his poor health. Moreover, Mungo was a great political journalist and commentator.
10 Facts on Jenny Garrett:
- Jenny Garrett, the wife of Mungo MacCallum has been residing in Ocean Shores for the past thirty years now. Before that, she and the late journalist used to live in Canberra.
- Furthermore, there is nothing to know about her age right now but we believe that she must be around her seventies right now.
- Since Jenny Garrett has never revealed her maternal family members, we remain unknown to both her parents and siblings.
- Also, we are absolutely clueless regarding her height, weight, and also her other various body measurements.
- Moreover, Jenny Garrett shares a total number of two children with her late husband. They are Diana Garrett and Gail Garrett.
- From her previous marriage, she has a total of two children – Adrienne and Gillian.
- Currently, we have no idea about Jenny’s job but we will surely update this information as soon as possible.
- Additionally, it seems that she is not active on any social media right now.
- As of 2020, the estimated net worth of Jenny is currently under review and will be known very soon.
- Since she is originally from Australia, her nationality is definitely Australian.