Mia Gladstone is a musical artist based in the United States of America. Gladstone released her first EP in late 2019. The EP, ‘GROW’ already has millions of streams and was declared an instant hit. Gladstone and her work are featured in several magazines such as COOLS, Paper magazine, and Hunger magazine.
Gladstone’s music genre is alternative and Indie. In October 2020, Gladstone released ‘CHANGE THE CHANNEL’ on Spotify. Gladstone has partnered with several music directors and producers such as Danny Shyman to release many songs. Mia’s songs are about being spiritually grounded and mentally free.
Quick Facts: Mia Gladstone
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Mia Gladstone
- Mia Gladstone celebrates her birthday on August 23, and her current age is 21 years.
- Gladstone is very active on Instagram with 748 posts. Mia has 19.9k followers on her Instagram account. Her Instagram bio says she is an artist, writer, and producer.
- Mia Gladstone joined Twitter in March 2012, where she has 3.2k followers and 6.8k tweets. Gladstone’s Twitter bio gives out the details of her business.
- The net worth details of Mia Gladstone is still under review. Mia has not revealed any details about her salary and earnings.
- Mia Gladstone’s bio is present on a couple of Wiki-bio websites as she does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her.
- Gladstone joined Youtube on November 9, 2014, and has over 4.46k subscribers. Mia has a total of 115k views on her channel.
- According to her website, Gladstone is going to launch her merch soon. The website also features Mia’s music and her social media accounts.
- There are no details about Gladstone’s relationship or the name of her boyfriend on the Internet.
- Gladstone’s rarely talks about her family, parents, siblings, or background in any interviews. Mia prefers to keep her personal life away from the media.
- Mia Gladstone is one of the most popular vegan icons. She is associated with PINK BOX STUDIOS! and has worked with Yung Gravy and bbno$.