Attackers make the most in the football world. Recently, a young Dutch professional footballer is linked with a $23.3 million worth transfer with AC Milan. The striker prodigy is nonother than the current No. 9 of AZ Alkmaar, Myron Boadu. For obvious reasons, the striker is one of the most sought after young strikers in today’s time.
|Age||19 years old|
If everything goes well and Myron Boadu ends up agreeing to the $23.3 million worth deal with AC Milan, he will be one of the most valuable signings under -20 in the football world. Born in Amsterdam, Myron began playing football at a young age. He began as a professional after he joined the AZ academy back in 2013. Boadu made his professional debut for AZ in 2018.
Here are some lesser-known facts about footballer Myron Boadu you might want to know.
10 Facts About Footballer Myron Boadu
- Myron Boadu is a professional Dutch footballer who plays an an striker for the Dutch side AZ Alkmaar. He joined the senior AZ side in 2017 and has made 33 appearances so far.
- Born on January 14, 2001, Myron Boadu is currently 19 years of age.
- The details about his net worth are not known. His weekly wage is $5.59 thousand. So, his monthly salary is $22.6 thousand approx.
- As of 2020, Myron Boadu is currently single. He never has had a girlfriend.
- Myron was born in Amsterdam to his parents of black ethnicity. His nationality is Dutch.
- The identity of his father and mother is not public.
- As per his Wikipedia bio, Myron stands 6 feet tall. His weight in 2020 is 67 kg.
- Myron has represented the under-15 Dutch side to under-21. He began playing for the senior national Dutch team in 2019.
- Myron Boadu is expected to join Serie A club AC Milan on a $23.3 million worth deal.
- The Dutch footballer has a huge fan following on his Instagram page. As we write this, his Instagram followers count stands at 60k.