A familiar face in the French movie industry, Nadia Tereszkiewicz is a Paris-based actress. Most importantly, she is an actor with grace in her acting skills. She has also received the award for Only the Beasts in Tokyo for Best Actress.
Most importantly, award-winning actress Nadia Tereszkiewicz is mostly recognized for her portrayal of roles in “Wild (2018)” and “Persona non grata (2019)“. Also, she is widely getting the spotlight for her role in HBO’s TV series Possesions.
Quick Facts: Nadia Tereszkiewicz: Facts To Know About Possessions Actress
|Birthday||May 24, 1996|
|Education||Rosella Hightower school and literary studies|
10 Facts About Nadia Tereszkiewicz
- Nadia Tereszkiewicz was born on May 24, 1996. Thus, she is 24 years of age as of now. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Firstly, Nadia completed her dance-studies course at Rosella Hightower and literary studies. In addition to that, she also entered an acting free class at Cours Florent.
- Lately, we can see Nadia Tereszkiewicz’s appearance on Shahar Magen’s TV series, “Possessions,” which has premiered on HBO. She has played the role of Nathalie.
- Moreover, she kicked her career in 2016. In contrast, she has played a role in La Danseuse by Stephanie Di Giusto.
- As per her IMDb page, Possessions‘ star Nadia Tereszkiewicz has 18 Actress credits for “Call My Agent!“, “The Fisherman“, “Hurry” and so on.
- Being a famous face in the movie industry, Nadia Tereszkiewicz has already made its place on the official page of Wikipedia. Thus, we can grasp an adequate amount of info from her Wiki page.
- Wikipedia suggests that Nadia Tereszkiewicz belongs to Franco-Finnish. However, she is of Polish origin.
- Seemingly, Nadia Tereszkiewicz is available on Instagram with a verified account. On her Instagram, she has more than 7.5k followers and 351 posts.
- While discussing her relationship status, we’re yet to convey information about her boyfriend or dating life to you. She likes to lay low about her relationships.
- There is not much information about Nadia’s net worth in any trustable media outlets. Therefore, this tab is still out of vision.