Nadine Kodsi is The Bachelor Australia alum who only spent a short period on that television series. As per our knowledge, she didn’t make a great relationship with Locklan ‘Locky’ Gilbert which is why she had to leave the show so early. But, Nadine Kodsi has shown the entire world that she has moved on from there and is doing great with her new boyfriend.
|Profession||Model, Entrepreneur, Reality Television Star|
Who is her partner? Currently, we remain unknown about her partner’s name and he doesn’t seem active on Instagram which is why Nadine Kodsi has not even tagged him in her Instagram posts. Although not much is known about him, we have found out that Nadine Kodsi recently got engaged to him and is ready to spend her entire life with her sunshine. Professionally, she calls herself an entrepreneur.
10 Facts on Nadine Kodsi:
- Nadine Kodsi is currently 30 years of age but her young looks make it hard to believe that she is 30 right now.
- Just like any other celebrity, Nadine Kodsi is also active on Instagram where her username is @nadinee__k, and she has around 1.8 thousand followers there.
- Moreover, she had announced her engagement with her new boyfriend via an Instagram post which can be seen above.
- Moving on to her nationality, she is said to be Lebanese rather than Australian.
- However, we do not know about her ethnicity but this information is being researched and we will get back to it soon.
- Furthermore, she is very passionate about fashion as well as modeling which is why we see stunning pictures of her all over the internet.
- Currently, we do not know anything about her height, weight, and also other body measurements.
- Also, we are unknown about her family life, including both her parents as well as her siblings.
- Although she is Lebanese, she has been currently residing in Melbourne, Australia.
- Nadine has been often compared to Martha Kalifatidis, a popular Greek model. Surprisingly, they even share a similar username on Instagram.