The New York vs. Strauss-Khan became a national interest in 2011, and still, netizens are wondering where Nafissatou Diallo is now, in 2020. A hotel maid by the name Nafissatou Diallo sued her the former French Minister of the EconomyDominique Strauss-Khan over sexual assault in 2011.
Now for the first time, Nafissatou is publicly speaking about the ordeal. Several media outlets have published Diallo’s story and she has gained public interest throughout the United States, her current home.
|Age||around 45 years old|
|Height||around 5 feet 6 inch|
Nafissatou who accused the American national worked at Strauss’ Sofitel New York Hotel. There Dominique tried to rape the hotel maid. Dominique was 61 years of age back then. Nine years after the incident, Diallo has opened up on how that incident ruined her life.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Nafissatou Diallo.
10 Facts on Nafissatou Diallo
- Nafissatou Diallo is a gorgeous American national who is a popular internet personality. This American lady rose to fame as the person of focus in The New York vs. Strauss-Khan court case.
- Back in March 2011, French politician Dominique Strauss-Kahn (DSK) tried to rape Diallo at her work-hotel in New York City.
- When the news of this alleged rape case surface in the media, Dominique was 62 years old. Back then, Diallo was working at the Sofitel New York Hotel.
- The rape allegations against Dominique were dropped in August 2011. The case was dismissed just after five months.
- As per sources, Nafissatou Diallo was offered $1 million to drop the case. But, Diallo is yet to confirm the amount.
- DSK biographer by the name Michel Taubmann has also reported that Diallo was paid $1 million to drop the cases.
- If Diallo had received that money from Dominique and his party, she could have a net worth around $1 million now.
- The detail about Diallo’s age and birthday are not published on the media outlets. As seen from her Google pictures, Diallo could be around 45 years old now.
- As per media outlets, Diallo moved to the US. When she moved to the US, she couldn’t even speak English properly.
- Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is black.