The journalist from Argentina Nancy Dure is not on Wikipedia. Although, it’s just a matter of time.
Nancy is currently working as an editor for Infobae. Previously, she has served as the panelist for news agencies such as Relentless Channel 9, America TV, US in the morning, and many more.
A veteran of the news industry in Argentina, Nancy has worked for more than two decades of experience in television, radio media, and graphics. Read more about the lovely Argentinian journalist in the below lines.
|Education||National Institute of La Plata|
10 Facts on Nancy Dure
- Nancy Dure is one of the loveliest journalists of Argentina who is known for her awesome presentation skills.
- Nancy was born in Vicente Lopez, Bueno Aires, Argentina. Her exact date of birth is unknown at the moment.
- As such Nancy Dure’s real age or Edad remains a mystery. Dure’s Wikipedia is not found on the internet.
- Nonetheless, Dure is of Argentinian nationality having a mixed ethnic background.
- She has not disclosed her family and early life details to her fans and well-wishers.
- Dure is a graduate in Social Communication with an orientation in Institutional Planning from the National Institute of La Plata.
- From her amazing career as a successful TV journalist, Nancy Dure has earned an impressive salary amount from her works with many news agencies. However, her net worth is under review as of now.
- The lovely and ultra-glamorous Nancy stands at a decent height and owner of a slim body build. Furthermore, she has a pair of brown eyes and long silky golden hair.
- Is she married? The answer to this question is unclear as Nancy has not opened up about her alleged husband‘s name and his whereabouts. Due to lack of information, we, here assumed that the Argentinian reporter could be possibly a single and unmarried woman.
- Nancy is also active and frequently posts several pictures on her Instagram and tweets her valuable opinion on her Twitter account.